8500 Sehat Card Program 2023 Online Registration
8500 Sehat Card: The Health Facility Program is designed to reform social welfare to ensure that identified citizens across the country are provided with free treatment. For those who have their identity card and have Pakistani citizenship, then there is good news for them they can get their treatment for free. Use your ID card number and phone number as required to join the healthcare program.
It is very important to use the health card number and phone number after you are registered. So in the hospital, you can get your treatment for free too easily. The objective of the SSP program is to improve the access of the poor population to good quality medical services under the Micro Health Insurance Scheme So that they could not neglect anything in their treatment. Remember your ID number is your health card for treatment
you can avail of all your facilities by showing your ID card. Which have been started by the Government of Pakistan for every Pakistani. The government of Pakistan has also started Ehsaas Ration Program and Facilitation Program. Its aim is to provide free treatment to poor and deserving families.
You can also Read: 8171 Online Check
8500 Sehat Card Online Check
- The government of Pakistan has announced free health cards for the treatment of poor families, and this has proved to be a great step for these people.
- Every year, people registered with a health card can get about one million treatment
- People can check online registration just by typing their CNIC number in an SMS box and sending 8500
- After that, all the details about your eligibility are sent to your mobile phone number
Sehat Card Details 8500
If you have a health card, they want to get your treatment free and want you to pay any money for your treatment. If you are among the people who have not yet been treated, enter your ID card number 8500 per cent, and you will get a message on the board that you are eligible or not.
Up identity card is up speciality card. You have to complete all your training using a health card, and you are given a Sehat card if you want to get so much information, then you save all the information for free.
8500 Sehat Card Eligibility Criteria
There are certain steps to be taken in order to qualify for this facility program at home, and if met, you are eligible.
- If your monthly income is less than 20,000 paise, then you can get an Insaf card
- If you work a full day and get weakness, i.e. if you are a labourer, you can get free treatment.
- If you zero percentile your ID number 85, then you will be confirmed eligible
- If you want to use this card, you can get treatment from any hospital in Pakistan, that too for free; this card is made without any fee.