Benazir Nashonuma Program
Benazir Noshonuma Program Registration has been stated. You can get Rs 2,000 in financial support by registering for this program. The procedure for registration is easy. We will tell you the complete procedure here and also tell you how can you get this amount.
How to Check Eligibility?
- The procedure to check eligibility is absolutely simple.
- Within the given form you have to enter your national identity card number.
- Then the code given in the picture is to enter.
- Then the known button is to press.
- You will be told about your eligibility immediately.
Benazir Nashonuma Program New Update
The Benazir Nashonuma Program, which was launched in 2016, was earlier increased from 4.87 billion to 21.8 and now the budget issued by the Government of Pakistan has allocated Rs 32.27 billion for the Benazir Nashonuma program.
How To Register for Benazir Nashonuma Program?
The registration procedure in this program is quite simple you have to follow the following steps.
- First, you have to go to the Benazir Income Support Program office.
- The Benazir program office has been set up within every tehsil in Pakistan.
- There will be women staff to do your medical examination.
- Then they will make you a card that will allow you to get free medicines and Rs 2,000 in financial support.
You can also register in Benazir Taleemi Wazaif.
- The program is built for pregnant women and children, so not everyone can benefit from this program, so the quality of eligibility has been made to join the program.
- This program can only include pregnant women.
- This program may also include children under the age of two who can receive aid.
The purpose of this program is a medical examination of pregnant women and give birth to healthy children. Because diseases like Anemia Thalassemia and Polio have increased in Pakistan.
This is why children are vaccinated and their diets are met.
Benazir Nashonuma Program 2024
Benazir Nashounma Program in Pakistan for pregnant women and lactating mothers has been started in every district of Pakistan and for this, Nashonuma Centers have been established in every district and tehsil of Pakistan where women and lactating mothers are affected. Mothers of pregnant women are provided with monthly check-ups and health instructions and are also provided Rs 2,000 to Rs 2,500 per child per month.