NSER Survey 2023
NSER Survey Registration of the Ehsaas program has been started for the identification of weak and deserving families. Individuals who have not yet completed their are ineligible to apply for the Ehsaas Kafalat program.
Ehsaas program was started by former Prime Minister PTI Chairman Imran Khan to provide financial assistance to the poorest sections of the society and an is being conducted by the government to identify these sections.
You can also Read: BISP Registration Form
If an eligible person has not completed his Ehsaas survey. So he should complete his NSER now and join the Benazir Ehsaas Kafalat program. The new phase of the survey is also being restarted in the form of BISP Dynamic Survey 2023.
Ehsaas Survey Online Check
The Government of Pakistan has introduced an online easy way to check the National Socio-Economic Register through which deserving and poor families can verify their eligibility as you have to go through a few steps to avail the financial assistance from any program.
There are some eligibility requirements to be passed and some eligibility requirements have to be met, so in the Ehsaas program or BISP program, you can still get the financial aid if you meet the eligibility requirements For verification of eligibility You can visit the official portal.
What is the BISP National Socio-Economic Registry Survey
NSER Registration is a data repository in which data is collected to know the socio-economic status of all households. The Biskelly is a National Socio-Economic Registry survey.
NSER is the National Socio-Economic Registry which examines the poor households through this survey data is collected and the poor and deserving households are verified if they are really needy and under this program they are eligible. Want to meet your basic needs The first step to join the Ehsaas program is a mandatory survey.
BISP Survey Online Registration
If you want to get registered in the Benazir Income Support Program the, then you will be registered in the BISP program by following the steps given below.
- First of all you have to go to your nearest Benazir Income Support Office
- You have to ask for the form at the NSER Registry Center there
- In this form, you have to fill in all the necessary information such as how is the condition of your house and how much your monthly income and how many people are living in the house.
- You must enter all your information correctly otherwise you will be disqualified from the BISP program.
- Your information will be saved, then the information will be verified and you will be notified via SMS after registration.
- If you are eligible, you will be provided information and details about the assistance amount
Benazir Dynamic NSER Registration Centers
NSER registration is ongoing on behalf of the Benazir Income Support Program. More than 600 Benazir Dynamic Registration Centers have been established by the BISP program officials in all the tehsils across the country.
Through this, you can complete your survey and register for the BISP program. You have to go to the NSER Dynamic Registry Center established in your nearest Benazir Income Program Tehsil Office and complete your survey.
This survey is on behalf of Pakistan, these centers have been specially allocated for the registration of people over 65 years of age and transgender community members. So that these people can easily complete their surveys and benefit from these facilities
Beneficiaries who meet the eligibility criteria given below will also be included in the ISP program
- Only poor and deserving families identified by the NSER will be included in this program.
- Only those people will be able to join this program whose monthly income is less than Rs.2,000 and the expenses are very high
- Widows participating in the survey will also be considered eligible for this program
- If any of your immediate family members are government employees, they will be disqualified from this program
- People joining this program have never traveled abroad
You will need the following few documents to join the NSCR Registration Survey
- You must have the original national identity card of the household head to join the survey
- Also, all household members must have a National Identity Card number to register in the NSER survey
- The registered phone number of the head of the house on which the confirmation SMS will be received
- If a widow, the death certificate of her husband.
- Disability certificate if there are disabled persons in the household
- Electricity and gas bills
- Income certificate or Pay slip.
BISP 12000 Online Registration in NSER Centers
Nser registration has been started by the government so that more and more people can be included in the Benazir Income Support Program so that the deserving and poor people can go and register in the Benazir Income Support Program as soon as possible and the Govt.
Receive the assistance of 12 thousand rupees. BISP 12000 online registration has been started by the BISP program, so eligible people can register in it by sending their identity card number to 8171 and also eligible for the upcoming quarter installment.