BISP Portal New Registration Method 2023
Good News BISP portal has been launched. Now you can check your eligibility through the 8171 portal in the Benazir Income Support Program. If you want to know the cash amount information under the BISP program. And want to know your eligibility.
If yes then you can check through the portal the BISP program has launched. The portal now people can check their eligibility through the portal The way to check eligibility through the web portal is very easy and it is very. It is beneficial that people can easily check their eligibility.
BISP 8171 New Portal
The BISP program has launched a new Portal. So that people can check their eligibility online. As you know earlier portal was discontinued. But now Chairperson BISP Shazia Murree has relaunched the NEW Portal. So that the people can avoid hassles and find out their eligibility on their own. The procedure to use the portal is very simple.
How to Check Eligibility Through the Portal?
- If you want to check your eligibility through the portal
- So check your eligibility through the given portal
- Follow the below-mentioned procedure to check the eligibility
- The procedure of checking the eligibility on the portal is very simple
- Enter your thirteen-digit National Identity Card number
- Enter the code given in the image on this portal
- Click the button
- You will get to know about online eligibility
اگر آپ بی آئی ایس پی پورٹل کے ذریعے اپنی اہلیت معلوم کرنا چاہتے ہیں
تو دیےگئے پورٹل کے ذریعے اپنی اہلیت معلوم کریں
اہلیت معلوم کرنے کے لیےآپ نیچے دیئے گئے طریقہ پر عمل کریں
ہوٹل پر اہلیت معلوم کرنے کا طریقہ کار بہت آسان ہے
اپنا تیرہ ہندسوں کا قومی شناختی کارڈ نمبر درج کریں
آپ اس پورٹل پر تصویر میں دیا گیا کوڈ درج کریں
اور بٹن پر کلک کر دیں
آپ کو فورن آ پکی اہلیت کے بارے میں معلوم ہو جائے گا
What Do If No Response Through BISP ?
- Benazir Income Support Program has launched a new portal
- What to do if you do not receive a response while checking eligibility through the portal
- Please visit your nearest registration center to register for the survey
- You go to your nearest Benazir office and get yourself re-enrolled
- So that your information can be rechecked
- So that you can be added to the program
BISP Online Registration Check By CNIC
If you have done your online registration for the Benazir Income Support Program. You can also check eligibility online through the website. To check the eligibility online, you must have your complete information.
You must have the identity card number mobile phone number full address of your home. If you want to check your eligibility for the Benazir Income Support Program online. So you have to go through a few easy steps. First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Benazir Income Support Program. Which gives you complete information about your eligibility
After that, you have to give your complete information there. That is, you enter your ID card number in the Benazir Income Support Program and your complete home address in your mobile phone number
You Can Also Read: Ehsaas Petrol Card Online Registration
How to Register?
Register in the BISP program by following the steps:
- First of all, you should go to your Nearest NSER office
- A form will be given to you by the NSER office
- You must submit this form
- After filling out the form, it has to be submitted again to the office
- Your information will then be verified
- You will be made the Benazir Income Support Program official
You will need the following documents for registration in the BISP program:
- You must have your own original identity card
- A SIM of yours which is registered with your ID card number
- Your children’s bay form
- If you are a widow, you should not carry your husband’s death certificate
- If you are disabled, you should carry your disability form with you
How Can I Register For This Program?
To register for this program you first need to find your nearest Tehsil Office After that you have to go to your nearest Tehsil office where your dynamic service will be taken and after that, you will be eligible or disqualified.
How Can I Check Eligibility By SMS?
If you want to check your eligibility, you can also check your eligibility online through SMS code. You have to enter your National Identity Card in 8171 after which you will be informed about your eligibility immediately.