BNIP Has Announced 60000 Paid Internship
BNIP: Unemployment is a huge problem in Pakistan where highly experienced professionals also have difficulties getting job positions, where it is almost impossible for young graduates to start their careers. Whenever someone goes out to search for a graduate job, he faces many obstacles. The biggest obstacle is that it does not experience companies need experienced employees. Student universities do not learn any skills during academic education. They have nothing but degrees that can affect the companies.
If you are also the latest graduate and are looking for a job, then we have good news for you. BNIP has been launched by the Prime Minister of Pakistan Mr. Muhammad Shahbaz Sharif. Aims to make the new youth graduate meaningful.
During this internship, you will also have experience and you will also be given monthly stipends between Rs 25,000 to Rs 40,000. The turnout program will include about 60 thousand graduates.
BNIP – Ba-Ikhtiyar Naujawan Internship Program 2024
|Program name||BNIP – Ba-Ikhtiyar Naujawan Internship Program 2023|
|Total internships offered||60,000|
|Monthly stipend||25,000-40,000 PKR|
|Duration||6 months to 1 year|
|Last date to apply||April 30, 2023|
To meet the standard for BNIP 2023, an application beast must-have features are listed.
- The applicant must be Pakistani and it is between 18 and 25 years. It should have its own national identity card. There is no gender restriction in this program. This program can include both men and women.
- The applicant should be a diploma holder or completed a 16-year education from a government-recognized institution
- Since this program is designed to facilitate a new graduate, it is only open to those who are currently unemployed.
- As has already been said, the purpose of the program is to provide internship opportunities to the whole of Pakistan. The Domicile District of the province does not matter. The applicant should have a valid Pakistani residence.
You can also apply to HBL Internship Program.
Required Documents For BNIP Program
In order to get an empowered youth internship program, you must have the following documents.
- Your national identity card number and if your age is under 18 years of age
- Your professional photo
- Your full address
- And the professional e-mail.
How to Apply BNIP?
Through this program, you can register Oinline, and the procedure is quite easy. You have to follow the following steps.
- You have been given a form on this website
- In this form, you have to enter your information
- Remember that in this form, you have to enter all the information that has been asked
- You have to enter an email that you can contact.
Benefits of the BNIP Program
The Ba-Ikhtiyar Naujawan Internship Program offers benefits to selected candidates:
Paid Internship: Selected candidates will be given a monthly stipend of Rs.60,000 during the internship
Skill Development: Candidates will undergo training and skill development sessions to enhance their professional skills
Job opportunities: The program provides job opportunities to selected candidates after completion of the internship
You can also read Meezan Bank Offering Paid Internship Program Online Apply.