How To Check Eligibility Status
Check Eligibility Status For people who are eligible for the Ehsaas program and want to know about their eligibility, the easiest way for them is to visit any nearest office with an ID card and give them their ID card phone number.
You can know about your eligibility by giving if you are eligible, then you will given the current amount Also, if you are not eligible, then there are some procedures for registration on your mobile. By following them, your Registration method will adopted.
You Can Also Read: BISP Registration App Download New Update
Check Eligibility Status, CNIC can checked on the 8171 portal to check the eligibility status of an individual۔
Fill out the given form, and your status will shown below
The Process Of Receiving The Cash Stipend Of Benazir Kafalat
- If the woman is eligible and has declared a beneficiary, she will receive an SMS from 8171.
- On receipt of the SMS, the beneficiary will need to visit the nearest HBL/BAFL POS/Retailer
Receive the first installment through biometrics with your original ID card in Tehsil.
- Further installments can collected from POS/Retailer as well as ATM
How To Check Eligibility Status 8171 Online?
To check your eligibility in a program, you have to follow the below procedure.
- 8171 Open the online web portal.
- Enter your 13-digit ID number.
- Enter the captcha code given in the image.
- Click the Find button.
In this way you will informed about your eligibility if you are eligible in 8171 program then complete your registration immediately.
کسی پروگرام میں اپنی اہلیت کی جانچ کرنے کے لیے، آپ کو درج ذیل طریقہ کار پر عمل کرنا ہوگا۔
8171 آن لائن ویب پورٹل کھولیں۔
اپنا 13 ہندسوں کا شناختی نمبر درج کریں۔
تصویر میں دیا گیا کیپچا کوڈ درج کریں۔
اور Find بٹن پر کلک کریں۔
No CNIC Record Provided.
- 8171 In case there is no record on the portal, any adult member of the household can contact the nearest.
- A unique registration desk has set up at BISP Tehsil Office for household surveys.
How To Enter the BISP Sponsorship Program?
Step 1: The house falling in the approved cut-off will declared as “Eligible”.
Step 2: Only a married woman has a valid CNIC and is free from any profiling.
Family members will declared as beneficiaries.
Step 3: A message/SMS will sent to the eligible beneficiary on the provided mobile number.
Step 4: The beneficiary will go to the nearest POS in his Tehsil/District after receiving the SMS.
And get his first cash grant after biometric verification.
Step 5: For redressal of grievances she will lodge her complaint with the concerned BISP.
Check essays 8171 Program Payment and If you are eligible Then get payment If you are not eligible Then You can Register yourself by submitting Some Documents.