8171update.com respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. We take copyright infringement very seriously and have implemented measures to prevent it.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on our website, you may notify us by sending a notice of infringement to our designated copyright agent. To be effective, your notice must be in writing and include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please send your notice of infringement to our designated copyright agent at “email@example.com”
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
We may, in appropriate circumstances, terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers.
Thank you for your cooperation in protecting the intellectual property rights of others.