Ehsaas Program 8171
Ehsas Program is designed for poor people and those whose monthly income is less than 30 thousand and cannot meet their financial expenses. It is a welfare program that helps women whose husbands have died. Apart from this, the students who are poor and cannot meet their educational expenses are also given monthly stipends.
The Ehsaas program was started by the former Prime Minister of Pakistan, Imran Khan, and its Federal Minister, Shazia Murry, is running the program. Now this program has been changed from Ehsaas Program to Benazir Income Support Program.
You can also Register in BISP 8171 Online Registration.
How To Check Eligibility?
The procedure to check eligibility in this program is easy, you have to follow the following steps, and you will know about your eligibility immediately.
- First, you have to enter your information in the given form.
- First, you have to enter your National Identity Card number there.
- After that, you have to enter the code given in the image.
- After that, you will know about your eligibility.
In this program, there is another way to check eligibility. For those people who are not literate and cannot check their eligibility online, another method has been made by the Ehsaas program. Through this code, they can know about their eligibility.
- First of all, you have to send your National Identity Card number to 8171.
- You have to do this message with your personal SIM which is registered to your National Identity Card number.
- You will be notified of your eligibility shortly.
- When you receive the eligibility message, you have to go to your nearest HBL Bank ATM and withdraw your money from there.
Ehsaas Program Registration
The registration procedure for the Ehsaas program is quite simple.
- First, you have to go to the Benazir Income Support Program office where you have to register yourself.
- You have to carry your National Identity Card number with you.
- There, a Benazir Income Support Program representative will register you in the Ehsaas program.
- After registering you need to know about your eligibility.
- Benazir Income Support Program provides financial assistance of Rs.9000 after three months if eligible.
How to Apply for Ehsaas Program?
To join the Ehsaas program you have to SMS your National Identity Card numbers to 8171. If you are eligible then you will receive a confirmation SMS.
How to Check ID Card Status in Ehsaas Program?
For checking the eligibility in the program, the 8171 web portal has been released where you can check your eligibility through your commission record.
How Ehsaas Program Assistance Amount can be Checked?
You can also use the 8171 web portal to check your assistance amount and also get information about your assistance amount from your nearest HBL ATM or HBL E Connect Shop Agent.