Ehsaas Ration Program Online Registration
Ehsaas Ration Program: All those whose monthly income is less than 30,000 Thousand are offered to be included in the Ehsaas program and provide a free Rashan. The Government of Pakistan has inaugurated the registration of 8 million families in the Punjab province of Pakistan under the Ehsaas Rashan Program. And a budget of more than a hundred million rupees has also been allocated.
Ehsaas was started during the reign of Prime Minister Imran Khan. Punjab Chief Minister Chaudhry Parvez Elahi was the then Chief Minister, and he planned to distribute new ration to the poor from the general store.
The government of Pakistan will give you a free ration if you meet the criteria in the Rashan program. Ehsaas Rashan Program will provide a free Rashan of 4500 and a 40% subsidy on other items. So that poor people can buy the things they need
Those already enrolled in the Ehsaas program are not receiving items from the Ehsaas Rashan program. So good news for them is that they can register easily now. The registration process has been made very simple.
You can also read: BISP Ehsaas NADRA Online Registration
Ehsaas Program Ration
The government of Pakistan has simplified the registration and eligibility check process for the Ehsaas Ration . You can check your eligibility using any method. Two procedures are introduced in Registration and Eligibility Check, where you can know all your details.
- The government of Pakistan is trying to bring maximum facilities to the poor and deserving people.
- The government of Pakistan is trying to include more and more people in the ration program.
- NSPR surveys are being conducted to ensure this. In which people’s data is being collected, poor and deserving people are identified.
- Remember those who are joining Ehsaas Program and Benazir Income Support Program.
- So you will get free items from the Ehsaas Rashan program without paying any amount.
Ehsaas Rashan Program Punjab
How To Registered For Ehsaas Program
Registration procedure in the Ehsaas Program is Easy, and every common man can register.
- First, you have to collect your ID card number and phone number.
- After that, you must send 8123 numbers to the ID card number.
- After that, you will receive a confirmation message from the Government of Pakistan on your mobile phone number.
- You have been registered in Ehsaas Rashan Program.
- So you go to your nearest grocery shop, Ehsaas Ration Shop, and get your ration.
If you don’t want to register at home through 8123, you can also visit Tehsil Office. While registering in Tehsil Office, you have to follow some requirements. While registering, you need some documents which you have to submit to the Tehsil Office.
- Original CNIC
- LIST OF FRC FORM
- Monthly Income Certificate
- List of Family Members
- Household electricity and gas bills
Punjab Rashan Riayat Program
Punjab has restarted the ration discount program. Considering the rising inflation, Prime Minister Shahbaz Sharif has decided to restart the Rashan Program. The budget for this program has also been allocated.
The ration of 100 Arab rupees will be distributed among poor and deserving people and those who are poor and receiving assistance from the Benazir Income Support Program will be given a free ration of 4500 rupees and the rest will be given a 20% discount.