HEC Scholarships A great news has been announced for the undergraduate students across Pakistan HEC has launched a scholarship for those students who were waiting to complete their studies and get the scholarship for further admission.
You Can Also Read: Get Dawlance Refrigerator
After that, if you want to continue your education, then there is great news for them HEC has started a scholarship for students, now students will be able to get their scholarship from the government of Pakistan. This is their right if you are one of the students who want to get the scholarship and they meet the eligibility criteria of the scholarship and they have full confidence that they will get the scholarship.
So you can join this program and get the scholarship. The procedure is made very easy so that every student who wants to apply for the scholarship can give their information. And can get his scholarship and he doesn’t have to face any problem so HEC has made a very easy procedure on the suggestion of the Government of Pakistan. All the information is given on the official website for the students and there you are told how you will be able to get your scholarship.
You Can Also Read: eHunar – Free Online Courses
If you want to get the scholarship and you don’t know the eligibility criteria then we will tell you the eligibility criteria and if you meet the eligibility criteria then you can get your registration done. And you will be able to get your scholarship every month and you will be able to get your education expenses from the scholarship
- Applicant must possess domicile/locality certificate of Gwadar, Lasbela/Hub, Kech (Torbat) or Awaran district of Balochistan.
- ii Applicant has passed both Secondary School Certificate (SSC) and Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC) or its equivalent.
- Have completed 12 years of education with minimum 50% marks.
- iii The applicant has passed SSC and HSSC or its equivalent from a college/institute located in any designated district of Balochistan.
- Completed ie: Gwadar, Lasbilah/Hab, Kech (Turbat) and Awaran.
- iv Students admitted for maximum one academic year/session in any BS program prior to advertisement can also apply.
- Applicant age should not be more than 22 years as on last date.
- vii Applicants already availing of any other HEC/Government scholarship are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants must meet HEC and respective university criteria for admission.
- viii Students awaiting results are not eligible to apply.
- Important note
- I. Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of merit and district quota as per PC-I.
- ii Applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of educational credentials and scores in the aptitude test conducted by HEC.
- iii Applicants should secure at least 50% marks in the test conducted by HEC.
- iv Scholarship merit list will be prepared on the basis of online information/data provided by the applicants, and any misrepresentation/
- In case of error/omission, the scholarship will be cancelled at any stage.
How to Apply:
- I. Applicants need to submit online applications on HEC website. Application Link: https://scholarships.hec.gov.pk
- ii Hard copies of applications and other documents are not required at this stage. iii application
- Payers have to deposit Rs. 500/- (non-refundable) as application processing fee at Habib Bank Limited,
- Account No: 1742 7900 1334 01, Account Title: Higher Education Commission, Branch Code: 1742.
- iv Original bank payment record/slip should be uploaded along with the online application, and should be kept safe by the applicant.
- Present it at the examination centre. No one can sit for the test without producing the original bank deposit slip.
- The applicant has to submit the online application after completing the application form. Secure and incomplete applications in any
- Respect will not be considered.
- vi HEC reserves the right to postpone or cancel the scholarship process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Last date for submission of online applications is 30 November 2023.
Last date for submission of online applications is 30 November 2023.
Applicants are advised to check their emails and HEC website regularly for any updates and application requirements.
Before the last date to seek help in case of any inconvenience.
How To Contact
For more details visit HEC website http://hec.gov.pk/site/CRHES.
Note: For any help,
Please get in touch with the HEC Secretariat,
Islamabad or HEC Regional Centre,
HEC Regional Center Quetta
- House No. 61-A, Chaman Housing
- Scheme, Airport Road, Quetta.
- Telephone No. +92-81-9201791
Coastal Area Higher Education
Project Scholarship Program for Balochistan
- Manager Human Resource Development (HRD) Division,
- Higher Education Commission, H-9, Islamabad.
- Tel: 051-111-119-432
- Website: http://hec.gov.pk/site/CRHES
Email: [email protected]