BISP Complaint Registration
BISP Complaint Registration, The Quarterly installment of the Benazir Income Support Program has been released. The Benazir Income Support Program assistance is being provided to deserving families from the designated cash centers of the BISP program and the HBL E-Connect Shop.
BISP Program has increased the assistance Payment and the assistance amount has been increased to 9000. Beneficiaries should get their aid money from BISP Cash Center as soon as possible. Various complaints are being received regarding the deduction of BISP Program Payments. The procedure to register a complaint can be seen below in this article.
Instruction About Complaint Registration in BISP
If you want to register a complaint regarding the deduction of Aid Money of the Benazir Income Support Program then follow the necessary instructions given below so that your complaint can be registered properly.
- Don’t forget to take your original ID card number and registered mobile number to the tehsil office of the Benazir Income Support Program for filing the complaint.
- Also, if you are unable to fill out the complaint form yourself, you can get the staff in the office to fill out the form.
How to Register a Complaint
To file a complaint regarding the deduction of the BISP Payment you have to follow the steps given below
- You have to visit your nearest Benazir Income Support Program office to file a complaint.
- You have to convey your grievances regarding the reduction in stipend to Assistant Director in BISP Tehsil Office.
- Then you have to ask for the BISP form for the complaint.
- On the complaint form, you have to enter your name, identity card number, mobile number, place of receipt, and details of deduction.
- After that, you have to submit this form back to Assistant Director BISP Tehsil Office.
Verification Process of Complaint
After registering a complaint regarding a deduction in BISP payments, you have to wait for a few days for verification of your complaint.
- After verification of your application, your complaint will be processed.
- Below are a few steps for verification of application are done in Benazir Income Office
- After filing the complaint, BISP officials investigate the complaint
- If the complaint is found to be valid during verification, the concerned bank is directed to take legal action against the deducting agent.
- After the completion of the process, your deducted amount will be transferred to your bank account
You can also See: BISP Payment Released Latest Update 2023
Complaint Registration Through Helpline Number
A Toll-free helpline number has also been released for registering complaints on behalf of the BISP Program. You can register your complaint by calling this helpline number anytime. This number has been issued because many people cannot even go to the BISP office to register their complaints. So the government has issued a helpline number to facilitate them so that people can contact it and register their complaints.
If you face a deduction while getting the money, then you should file a complaint, you can go to your nearest tehsil office or you can also contact the helpline so that you can get your full refund. can be given and you should not suffer any further problems and remember that you will be given an installment of 9000 this time.
Toll-Free Helpline Number