Register In The Ehsaas Program With New Method
Ehsaas 10500 Payment: If you wish to enroll in the Benazir Kafalat Program or you have already enrolled but have been disqualified So now you don’t need to worry, this article will tell you with complete details what to do in case of ineligibility In the recent session, the government has re-opened BISP registration to ineligible families If you or any member of your family has been disqualified, you can now re-register in this program.
You Can Also Read: Ehsaas Kafalat Double Installment 21000 Started
If you want to register again, here is the easy way to register With the help of this you can register yourself easily First of all, you have to go to your nearest Benazir Income Support Program office for registration After going there, the representative in the will conduct a dynamic survey of you, in which you will be asked some questions It is your responsibility to answer these questions correctly as this information will determine your eligibility or disqualification for the program.
Eligibility Criteria For Ehsaas
Ehsaas 10500 Payment: BISP has specified certain criteria for beneficiary families A person who wants to register in this program as per the prescribed criteria is eligible for this program Here are some of the criteria set by the program to gauge your eligibility
- This program is designed only for poor and deserving people
- If a disabled person wants to join this program, he/she has to produce his/her disability certificate
- Beneficiaries should not own any vehicle or personal property
- Families are also eligible for this program whose PMT score is less than 40 percent
- And if you do any job then your monthly salary should be between 25 to 30 thousand
- Such persons who want to register in this program should have their national identity card computerized
- And none of your family members are doing government jobs
Eligibility Check By 8171 Web Portal
If you have already completed the registration process for this program and now you are facing difficulties in checking your eligibility If you want to check your eligibility, you can contact the helpline or follow the steps given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official portal released by BISP
- And you have to enter your personal information in this portal
- In the first field of the portal, you have to enter your Identity card
- After that one has to type the captcha code given in the portal
- After you have entered this information, you have to press the submit button
- Your information will be forwarded to the Benazir Income Support Program office immediately
- There the verification process will start and after some time you will be informed about your eligibility on your screen.
Ehsaas Survey For New Payment
Here is good news for everyone who has applied for the Benazir Income Support Program now they are waiting to get their payment, so let us tell you that in a recent meeting, the government of Pakistan introduced some set standards for this program, whoever is living according to these standards, will receive our assistance from this program In addition, many families are registered in the program and those who do not meet the eligibility criteria are excluded from the program.
If you are also disqualified then you need not worry anymore in that case you should visit your nearest Nadra office soon and get your PMT score reduced from there after that you Visit Benazir’s office and complete the dynamics survey process with new information then you will be registered as a poor family in this program and after few days you will be sent a message on your registered phone number 8171 Will inform you about your registration If you are found eligible, you can visit your nearest cash center to collect the monthly payment of the Ehsaas program.
You Can Also Read: Government Of Pakistan Announced BISP 8171 Program 10500