Check Ehsaas Khidmat Card Balance Online by CNIC
Khidmat Card The Prime Minister of Pakistan, Mian Muhammad Shahbaz Sharif has announced to give 3600 rupees to the people through ATM every three months under the Khidmat card program. Like other ATM cards, you can withdraw money from any bank account.
You Can Also Read: Benazir Income Support Program Registration
12,000 once every six months to ensure that every pregnant person who is eligible for financial assistance should be included in the program implemented in many Punjabi towns and small rural villages. This program is mainly for poor people who should be registered under the Benazir Income Support Program. The registration process and eligibility requirements were simplified as introduced by the Prime Minister
CM Khidmat Card Scheme
So that anyone who meets the requirements can participate in the program if they need further education. Poor and deserving people are being included in this program and people are being included in the program and given money every month.
You Can Also Read Ehsaas NADRA Gov Pk New Portal
To join this program you have to go through a few easy steps. You don’t need any further verification at the Benazir Income Support Program office or the office established by the Government of Pakistan for financial assistance. You have to go there and register yourself by entering your information and get it every month
Punjab Khidmat Card 2023
For the eligible persons, the provincial government of Punjab has also made ATM cards available at the established branches. which will be available through the Punjab Government so that anyone can easily get their money from the Government of Pakistan and not be a victim of any fraud.
A laudable initiative of the Government of Punjab province is to offer loans to able-bodied person under the Prime Minister’s Loan Scheme. One who wants to start his own company Punjab government also plans to give access to medical equipment to disabled people
How to Apply for Punjab Khidmat Card 2023
The Punjab Government has made the process of applying for service cards very easy so that anyone who wants to apply can do it easily.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Punjab Social Protection Authority
- After going there click on this option to apply for Punjab Khitmat Card
- Fill the complete form with the necessary facts for your online application form
- There you have to write your identity card number, mobile number, monthly income, and the monthly income of your family along with complete information.
- PSPA staff will scrutinize the application form and check the information provided and then qualify you.
How to Check the Balance of Punjab Service Card Online?
You have to go through these steps to check online
- First of all, go to the official website of the Punjab Ki Khitwa Program
- After going there you have to click on the check balance button
- After that, you have to give your information which requires information have to give your identity card number your personal information
- After that, you have to wait for some time and click on the submit button
- After you click on the deposit button you have to wait for some time and your account balance will be shown on the up screen.
Benefits Of The Khidmat Card Scheme
- Under this scheme, financial assistance is given to the eligible people
- 200,000 are awarded to eligible people
- Loans are also given to the working person for technical education and small business
- Disabled persons are also provided with wheelchairs and other basic necessities