National Socio-economic Registry (NSER )
NSER Indicators: The NSER data is said to be a composite data based on the data that it is said which households are to be registered in NSER.
NSER registers people in this program based on the following information. Based on these 24 indicators, you will be qualified or disqualified for BISP Program
Complete information about the household members will be taken and asked how many persons are there in the house and how many persons are educated and how many persons are not educated.
جن لوگوں کے پیسے نہیں ا رہے وہ پریشان نہ ہوں ہم اپ کو بتاتے ہیں ایک وظیفہ جس کے ذریعے اپ اپنی رقم اسانی سے حاصل کر سکیں گے اپ اس سے وظیفے کا ورد 70 دن تک کریں گے عرصے کے بعد اپ کے پیسے انا شروع ہو جائیں گے
You Can Also Read: Dua-e-Jameela With Benefits And Pdf
1. Socio Economic Status ( معاشی سماجی حیثیت )
To know about your socio-economic status i.e. your monthly income and your expenses it will ask how much rupees you earn per month in addition to your household expenses your household will be asked. Individuals will also be asked
2. School Dropout (Primary, Middle and Secondary) (اسکول چھوڑنا پرائمری یا مڈل سکینڈری )
Dropping out of school How long have they dropped out of school or are they currently studying Reasons for dropping out of school How long have they dropped out of school i.e. Primary Middle or Secondary
Apart from this, the school attendance of children will be checked, and based on this information, you can get educational scholarships for your children.
3. Out of School Children (5 -17) Years ( اسکول سے باہر بچے جن کی عمر پانچ 17 سال ہے)
All information will be collected from your children who are not attending school Remember they must be between the ages of five and 17 Reasons for not attending school Information will be collected from your children between the ages of five and 17 happened between the years or why they are not going to school due to financial difficulties or due to any other reasons
4. Level of Education (تعلیمی معیار )
The educational standard of your children will be asked whether they are studying in college they are studying in a government school or in a private institution if they are studying in a private institution. The complete information of the institution in which your children are studying will be taken
5. Adult Literacy Level (بالغ خواندگی سطح )
6. Employment profiling ( ملازمت کے بارے میں معلومات )
Information about your employment will be collected whether you are employed in a government or semi-government organization
Information about the organization in which you are employed
Your Salary Information Whether your employment is temporary or permanent
7. Disability profiling (معذوری کے بارے میں معلومات)
Information about you will be given, whether you are suffering from any diseases and those diseases are being treated, which diseases are not yet being treated, and for what reasons.
What disease are you getting treated and from which hospital?
8. Still Birth or Infant Mortality ( پیدائش اور بچوں کی اموات)
If any of your children have died, they will be asked for the cause of death, their date of birth, and date of death.
You may also Check Ehsaas Survey Program
9. Diseases profiling ( بیماریوں کے بارے میں معلومات)
Information about your disability will be taken. What diseases do you suffer from and what disease has disabled you? You are getting treatment from a hospital. If not, then for what reasons you are not being treated
10. Housing Structure Types (گھر کا ڈیزائن )
Your home information will be taken to design your home. Information about your home i.e. whether you have a home-cooked or uncooked
11. Availability of Latrines / Open Defecation Rate (لیٹرین کی دستیابی)
Information will be given about the bathroom in your home, its design, and when you built it
If you don’t have this facility, you can get its information
12. Utilization of Fuel Wood/ Deforestation Rate ( ایندھن کی لکڑی کا استعمال )
What fuel sources do you have in your home, do you use wood or use gas? What percentage of wood do you cut from the forest throughout the year?
14. Metered Connection (Electricity & Gas) ( میٹرڈ کنکشن (بجلی اور گیس)
Your meter connection will be seen how long it has been connected and whose electricity or gas meter you have installed Do you have two numbers and their respective bills
15. Child Labour & Workforce Profiling ( بچے جو کام کر رہے ہیں ان کے بارے میں معلومات )
Information about your children will be taken whether they are studying or working in an institution, if so what kind of work they are doing and their monthly income will be seen.
16. Livestock Keeping Practice – Big Animals ( مویشی پالنا بڑے جانور )
You raise livestock, raise large animals, and information about how many animals you send out throughout the year and how many animals you currently have will be available.
17. Livestock Keeping Practice – Small Animals ( مویشی پالنا چھوٹے جانور )
Information on small animals will be taken, how many small animals you keep throughout the year and what time you wake up and how many animals you have now.
18. Household Using Covered Drinking Water – (Pump, Piped, Filtration Plant, Covered Well) (پمپ فلٹریشن پلانٹ کے بارے میں معلومات)
Your home has a pump filtration plant water reference meaning all the information about how you use water will be captured
19. Household Using Uncovered Drinking Water – (Pump, Piped, Filtration Plant, Covered Well) ( پمپ فلٹریشن پلانٹ کا گھرمیں نہ ہونا اس کے بارے میں معلومات )
You can hear information about how much land you have, how much farming you do throughout the year
20. Agriculture land Ownership ( زرعی زمین جواب کی ملکیت ہے )
All information related to the ownership of the house you are living in and how much the house is worth will be taken from you..
21. Households Owned Internet Connection ( انٹرنیٹ کنکشن کے حامل )
If you have an internet connection, you will receive bill information about who is using the internet in your home and the associated electricity bill.
22. Households Owned UPS/Generator/Solar Panel ( یو پی ایس جرنیٹر سولر پینل کے حامل گرانے )
If you use a UPS generator or solar panel at home, you will be given information about whether you have UPS generator, etc. in addition to electricity.
23. Satisfaction with various state institutions (Police, Local Administration, Courts, and Prosecution) (
You will be asked by the local police and administration about your behavior and whether you are involved in any criminal activity.
You may also read One Year Performance Of Benazir Income Support Program
24. Ineligible persons ( نااہل افراد)
Ineligible persons who are not receiving Benazir Income Support Program can enter their information in NSER and after entering the information will be registered.
Travel abroad ( بیرون ملک سفر)
If you have traveled abroad for Hajj Umrah or any other purpose, all information related to it will be taken from you on the date you traveled as information about your Return date.