PM Laptop Scheme Application Status Check
You can check the PM Laptop Scheme Application status online. If you have applied for PM Laptop Scheme and want to know whether you are eligible to get this laptop or not, you can check it online. The procedure to check Q is very easy; you just have to follow the steps given below.
Prime Minister Shahbaz Sharif started the laptop scheme. Now, all the students who have applied for this laptop have begun to get laptops. Right now, on the website of your laptop get your laptop from your university.
You Can Also Read: BISP Has Announced Registration App
- First, you have to click on the Check Eligibility button
- After that, you will be given a form in which you have to enter your name, city name, university name, and national identity card number and then press the filter button.
- You will be notified of your status immediately.
PM Laptop Scheme 2023
Online registration for the Prime Minister Laptop Scheme has also been made available, along with the registration timetable for the Laptop Scheme 2023. Up until 20 June 2030, all students may submit their applications online.
Recently, Pakistan’s current Prime Minister, Mian Muhammad Shahbaz Sharif, declared that the Prime Minister Youth Program’s laptop program would be restarted. One-laptop sets will be handed to both male and female students as part of the PM Laptop Scheme. Shahbaz Sharif, special assistant to the prime minister, made the official announcement.
You Can Also Read: Ehsaas Program CNIC Check 25000
Restarting the laptop program was done to assist students in working online while also allowing them to continue their studies online. They will be able to efficiently complete their schooling with the aid of this.
Eligible Universities for PM Laptop Scheme:
The Prime Minister Laptop Scheme would allow students to purchase one lakh laptops. To qualify, students studying at one of the universities and colleges on the HEC’s list of recognized institutions will be able to get computers.
Check out this website to check the list of universities that are eligible for the PM Laptop Scheme.
Eligibility Criteria for PM Laptop Scheme:
Students who previously applied for the laptop program but were unsuccessful in receiving a laptop may do so again.
- You may apply for the laptop program if you are a student at a college or institution that has received HEC recognition.
- Students in their first or second year of a four-year BS or BSc program.
- You need a National Identity Card or B-form to apply for the PM Laptop Scheme.
- Students who received a passing grade of 60% may apply for this program.
- Students who completed the first year of a two-year Master’s degree with 60% or higher are eligible to apply for the PM Laptop Scheme.
- Students pursuing a PhD, MS, or MPhil may also apply.
- Students whose admission is guaranteed at participating institutions through December 31, 2022
|Degree Name||Duration||Date of Admission||End Date|
|MS/ MPhil or Equivalent||2 Years||31-Dec-20||31-Dec-22|
|Masters (16 years)||2 Years||31-Dec-20||31-Dec-22|
You May Also Read: BISP 8171 New Payments And Registration Updates August 2023
Ineligible Students for PM Laptop Scheme:
- University students from the private sector.
- Students who have already been given laptops through the laptop program.
- either residents of Azad Jammu and Kashmir or foreign nationals.
- Students who don’t fit the qualifications.
- not applying online by students.
- Those students lack comprehensive documentation.
- Students who graduate from their degree program before the laptop distribution
How to apply Online for Laptop Scheme 2023.
With the aid of the link provided below, students who have not yet registered for the Prime Minister Laptop Scheme 2023 online can do so without difficulty. In addition, you can watch the video below for all the specifics.
Helpline For Prime Minister Laptop Scheme.
Contact us at https://onlinehelp.hec.gov.pk if you have any questions.
Mobile: 0334 111 9432 Phone: 051-111-119-432