PM Youth FREE Laptop Scheme 2023
PM Laptop Scheme PM laptop scheme is only for students of public universities in Pakistan. Therefore, HEC Pakistan has nominated the names of universities that are eligible for the PM Youth Laptop Scheme 2023. Both males and females from Sindh, Punjab, Baluchistan, KPK, capital, ex FATA, GB, and occupied Kashmir can apply for this New PM Laptop Scheme 2023. On the other hand, Regular students of listed universities are encouraged to apply for the PM Laptop Scheme. Similarly, The students of DAE, MBA, and FA/FSc/ICS/I.com (only FATA) can acquire a PM Youth Laptop free of cost.
Online Apply BY pmyp.gov.pk laptop scheme
If you want to apply for PM free laptops 2020 then go to this website and fill out the online application form carefully. According to HEC’s rules, the last date of online registration for laptops has been fixed as 23rd June 2023. So those students want to register in this PM laptop scheme. Then complete their registration as soon as possible and take advantage of the PM laptop scheme 2023.
Free PM Laptop Scheme 2023 in Pakistan
To get a laptop from this scheme, first of all, you have to fulfill the criteria of the PM laptop scheme. So this is a great opportunity for talented students to get free laptops. They can enhance their abilities and skills with this laptop. Laptops are essential for students to write research papers, attend online lectures, and submit assignments. Therefore, the government has given those poor and deserving students who do not have laptops. What is the start of this scheme for them? Apart from this, students can become a part of this PF laptop scheme by joining online sessions on their subjects.
PM Shahbaz Sharif Laptop Scheme 2023 Requirements
First, interim governments are providing laptops to students of intelligence in the public sector. Matric inter-bachelor and master students can join Shahbaz Sharif’s laptop for 2023. The first division is mandatory to get a PM Youth laptop from this scheme. Under the above scheme, only regular boys and girls can get laptops, and Ph.D. and MS/MA students are eligible to get free laptops in MPhil Pakistan.
HEC Free Laptop Scheme 2023
HEC will order to open new registration of PM Laptop Scheme 2023 for poor and deserving students. In which interested students will be provided a registration form for PM Youth Laptop 2023. Which you have to do before the last date. Please note that the registration procedure in the PM Laptop scheme is provided online only. You cannot apply by hand or by courier service. So you have to follow the online procedure for the PM laptop scheme.
Free PM Laptop Scheme 2023 in Pakistan
Prime Minister Shahbaz Sharif PM Laptop 2023 will distribute laptops among these students. Those who have obtained a 3.00 CGPA with 70% marks in the 60% mark system as annual examination in their final degree. Under this scheme, 100,000 laptops will be distributed to intelligent students every year on the basis of the above criteria.
Objectives OF the PM Laptop Scheme
Below are the objectives of the PM Laptop Scheme 2023. Which we have described below in detail.
- To improve the quality of science and technology education in addition to ICT.
- Maximizing partnerships between industries and their education and training providers.
- Helping enable smart campuses to facilitate faster networking and better learning environments.
- To further enhance productivity and value addition in the manufacturing sector Ensure full utilization of IT capabilities to benefit the education sector.
- To increase productivity and efficiency by providing the latest technologies.
Shapes are associated with Vision.
- Computers are being identified as one of the drivers of future development.
- The school helps to achieve the digitization of colleges and universities.
- Sticking with the significant change in the concept of smart campus systems.
- Helping the education sector realize the full potential of IT.
- The concept of this scheme has been started to promote the access of youth to information and communication technology.
- So that not only in the highest sector but also in other sectors and communities across the country, the digital divide can be eliminated.
How to Apply for PM Laptop Scheme 2023?
Those students who want to apply online in the PM laptop scheme are closed. So we have made the application procedure very easy for them. They should follow the procedure given below to apply.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the PMLaptop Scheme. https://pmyp.gov.pk/
- There will be a form shown in front in which all the information related to education will be asked of you.
- You have to enter all this information properly in the form given above.
- After entering in the form, you have to download this form and click on the submit button.
- Your online application will be completed and you will be registered in the laptop scheme.
- In case of entering the wrong information, your registration will be canceled. So keeping this in mind you have to give all your information well.
Students from public sector universities, degree awarding institutions, and below campuses who are studying under the HEC. These universities and institutes will be made part of the PM Laptop Key. All the details of the institutions and universities participating in the PM Laptop Scheme which are under the supervision of HEC are provided in the link given below. You can get complete details about these universities and institutes by clicking on this link Eligible Universities List By HEC.
Students enrolled not earlier than their respective program duration as per the table below:
|Degree Name||Duration||Date of Admission ( Greater then or After )||End Date|
|MS/ MPhil or Equivalent||2 Years||30-Jun-21||30-Jun-23|
|Masters (16 years)||2 Years||30-Jun-21||30-Jun-23|
The following students cannot get a laptop under this.
- He is studying in a private-sector higher education institution.
- Students admitted to any government degree and postgraduate colleges and affiliated colleges who have already got a laptop under any federal or provincial government scheme.
- Apart from the students of Azad Jammu and Kashmir, foreign citizens.
- If a student has not applied online or his application has not been received through the online portal. So they cannot participate in PM laptops.
- Eligibility for the laptop award will also be determined at the time of distribution. If the student fails to submit the required documents and proof of academic performance.
- Any selected student who has passed the degree program before the distribution of the laptop.
PM Youth FREE Laptop Scheme 2023 Distribution
Laptops will be distributed on a merit basis for each degree program.
- It will be done as per the rules within the university. And laptop quota will be determined for each degree program. Which includes University Quota Campus Quota Degree Program Quota Department Quota year-wise distribution etc.
- According to the instructions of the Prime Minister’s Office, the quota of Balochistan HEI has been allocated. That is, 14% will be distributed in Balochistan HEI. Which is about 14 thousand laptops.
- The students of the educated universities of Balochistan will be given a place under this allotted quota.
- The remaining 86,000 will be distributed according to the priorities among public sector HEIs.
The goal of 2023 from PM Laptop is to provide laptops to poor and needy students. So that those students who can pave the way for the development of the IT sector in Pakistan should be supported by providing laptops. And they can play an important role in the service of the country by improving their educational standards. Keep visiting our website for more information and updates, we will keep you enjoying such useful information.