PM Laptop Scheme 2023
PM Laptop Scheme Online registration for the Prime Minister Laptop Scheme has also been made available, along with the registration timetable for the Laptop Scheme 2023. Up until 20 June 2030, all students may submit their applications online.
Recently, Pakistan’s current Prime Minister, Mian Muhammad Shahbaz Sharif, declared that the Prime Minister Youth Program’s laptop programme would be restarted. One-laptop sets will be handed to both male and female students as part of the PM Laptop Scheme. Shahbaz Sharif, special assistant to the prime minister, made the official announcement. Again Started PM Laptop Scheme
Restarting the laptop programme was done to assist students in working online while also allowing them to continue their studies online. They will be able to efficiently complete their schooling with the aid of this.
Eligible Universities for PM Laptop Scheme:
The Prime Minister Laptop Scheme would allow students to purchase one lakh laptops. In order to qualify, students studying at one of the universities and colleges on the HEC’s list of recognised institutions will be able to get computers. PM laptop Scheme
Check out this website to check the list of universities that are eligible for the PM Scheme.
You Can Also Read: احساس پروگرام 8171 ویب پورٹل نیو اپڈیٹ
Eligibility Criteria for PM Laptop Scheme:
Students who previously applied for the laptop programme but were unsuccessful in receiving a laptop may do so again.
- You may apply for the laptop programme if you are a student at a college or institution that has received HEC recognition.
- Students in their first or second year of a four-year BS or BSc programme.
- You need a National Identity Card or B-form to apply for the PM Laptop Scheme.
- Students who received a passing grade of 60% may apply for this programme.
- Students who completed the first year of a two-year Master’s degree with 60% or higher are eligible to apply for the PM Laptop Scheme.
- Students pursuing a PhD, MS, or MPhil may also apply.
- Students whose admission is guaranteed at participating institutions through December 31, 2022
|Degree Name||Duration||Date of Admission||End Date|
|MS/ MPhil or Equivalent||2 Years||31-Dec-20||31-Dec-22|
|Masters (16 years)||2 Years||31-Dec-20||31-Dec-22|
Ineligible Students for PM Laptop Scheme:
- University students from the private sector.
- Students who have already been given laptops through the laptop program.
- either residents of Azad Jammu and Kashmir or foreign nationals.
- students who don’t fit the qualifications.
- not applying online by students.
- Those students who lack comprehensive documentation.
- Students who graduate from their degree program prior to the laptop distribution
You May Also Read: Ehsaas Rashan Program Online Registration 2023-24
How to apply Online for Laptop Scheme 2023.
With the aid of the link provided below, students who have not yet registered for the Prime Minister Laptop Scheme 2023 online can do so without difficulty. In addition, you can watch the video below for all the specifics.
Helpline For Prime Minister Laptop Scheme.
Contact at https://onlinehelp.hec.gov.pk if you have any questions.
Mobile: 0334 111 9432 Phone: 051-111-119-432