Pm Laptop Scheme 2024
PM Laptop Scheme: The Government of Pakistan relaunched the PM Laptop Program in 2024 for five years. Under this program, the young generation Will Get Help From Govt Pakistan ۔. The interest-free loan scheme, Prime Minister Youth Loan Scheme, and Prime Minister Youth Training Game were included.
Under this program, the young generation of Pakistan was to be uplifted, so these people were helped in different ways. So that young age can start their own business and participate in the development of Pakistan.
Prime Minister Shahbaz Sharif has once again announced to give laptops to students. Under the laptop scheme, we will provide laptops to bright students with good academic abilities.
These laptops will be given to all the students who are eligible and deserving so that the students can further their educational system with these laptops.
Pmln.hec.gov.pk laptop scheme 2024
Investing in youth not only has a high rate of return but is also recognized as the best long-term investment for a prosperous future of any nation with positive demographic implications.
In major countries, youths are supported in different ways to encourage them to go to various councils to earn their living by sitting at home.
In Pakistan, too, Prime Minister Shahbaz Sharif has done an excellent job for the young generation by starting this program. The youth will be given laptops for free and can earn lakhs of rupees monthly online by learning games at home.
You may also Check Eligible Universities For PM Laptop
Students who are first-year or second-year students in a four-year BS or BSc program
- Who studies in any university or college of HEC
- Students who have passed with 60% marks
- Those students who
- Studying in university and has 70% marks and GPA is 3
- Students in the first semester of the two-year Master’s degree program with 60% marks can also join the PM Youth Loan Scheme.
- Students who registered earlier in PM Youth Loan Scheme can still apply if their result is good; the government will give them a laptop.
How To Registered for In Pm Youth Loan Scheme
The government has launched the PM Youth Loan Scheme to promote start-up culture among the youth.
This program aims to create a new skill for the youth so they can prove themselves as skilled workers.
- First, you have to contact the HOD of your respective university.
- After that, you must inform them that you want to join the laptop scheme and want a free laptop.
- Submit all your documents and state your status that you are a worthy student and need a laptop.
- You will be enrolled in the program, and you will receive a message on your number from the government that you have been registered in the PM Youth Loan Scheme.
- After doing all this, you will be given a different laptop from govt of Pakistan.
The purpose of this article is to inform the students who have passed with good marks that a laptop scheme has been started for them and they will be given laptops if they pass their exam with good marks. Have obtained the degree If their performance is good in school university college etc then they will be given free laptop so that they can start their own IT business and get their good monthly salary.
So Government of Pakistan has announced to given laptops to students this scheme will be started again in 2024 and complete details of registration and eligibility checks in this scheme are shared with you. If you are completely new to this scheme, then read the complete details through the article so that you don’t need to go anywhere else and get complete details about the laptop scheme at home and you want to register yourself in this scheme. So do it easily and check the eligibility easily