PM Laptop Scheme Apply Online FREE 2023
Prime Minister Youth Laptop Scheme: Prime Minister Shahbaz Sharif has once again started giving laptops to the youth. Applications can be submitted online from 20 June 2023
Students will be given various tops under the PM Youth Laptop Scheme for online application. The Government of Pakistan announced the revival of the Prime Minister Laptop Scheme under the Prime Minister Youth Programme
Under the scheme, one lakh laptops will be distributed among the students. This has been announced by the Special Assistant to the Prime Minister for Affairs. Shazia Fatimah has assured that they will be given free laptops and along with providing the laptops, they will be encouraged.
Laptop Scheme 2023 Eligible Students
Students of public sector higher education institutions are given priority in scholarship elections and are eligible for the HEC University PM Youth Scheme under which the Prime Minister provides laptops to the students for education.
PM Laptop Scheme Online Apply
In the past, this scheme was followed by the Ayat Commission Education Education Commission under PMNFNA-2 was the implementing agency for the program. About five lakh laptops were successfully distributed to federal and FATA colleges in public sector universities and technical colleges through transparent and soft.
HEC website and information are published publicly to maintain transparency. It is a fact that the economic development of a country is determined by its intellect. If it is not taken out accordingly, then the young generation in the country will be destroyed, so it is necessary to put them on 13.
Prime Minister Shahbaz Sharif released laptop prices for the young generation Where they can earn lakhs of rupees online by sitting at home and keeping themselves a meaningful occupation. The government has realized the importance of this fact and is trying to empower the youth
You Can Also Read: Akhuwat Foundation Scholarship
Objectives and Benefits
Recognizing the importance of long-term government investment in youth for national development, the government launched the Prime Minister’s Laptop Scheme to create a king and education system among Muslim youth.
- So that they are ready for their upcoming future and can develop themselves by living in a developed country
- LAPTOP SCHEME is a comprehensive ecosystem with licensed software training opportunities being provided for certification of Vulture devices and access to the national digital library and online courses of leading universities.
- This holistic approach enables Pakistani higher education institutions to align not only with international standards but also with an emphasis on student learning.
- Those who have not yet benefited from this program or don’t know how to register can know all the details in the article and here they are giving away laptops for free.
Distribution and Application Process
The Higher Education Commission of Pakistan is responsible for the purchase and distribution of the top of the game. Those who have can apply online through the service portal. In the application process, you have to register and update your profile first by going to your photos
- To apply click on the apply button in case of any problem you can go to their official reporter and complain.
- The selection procedure is that the eligible students who want to apply can start applying online
- The Focal Person concerned with the student’s university verifies the information from HD including his/her name, title, degree level, and academic performance.
- The Focal Person of the University is solely responsible for the admission process
- After the verification process is completed the university receives its allocation of laptops based on pre-defined criteria
- Any number found can be corrected by having the student get the information themselves as the data is updated
You Can Also Read: 8171 Ehsaas Program Online Registration